- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
- 02 years' work experience in a similar capacity. Preferably in a Bank.
- Knowledge and work experience in Islamic banking and Finance will be an advantage but not a must.
- Proficiency in MS office suite of applications
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates commensurate with their experience and qualification.
If you meet the above requirements and keen to embark on an exciting and challenging career with us, please send your CV with attested educational certificates, ID card copy & Police Report with completed Job Application form to the following address or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 12 July 2018. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Job application can be obtained from our website.
Head- Human Resource
Maldives Islamic Bank Pvt.Ltd
5th Floor, B.K.T Building, Boduthakurufaanu Magu
Republic of Maldives
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interview.
Looking for : 1 candidate
Deadline : 12-Jul-2018