- Master's Degree in Human Resource, Administration or Management field.
- Minimum 05 years' work experience in related area.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Excellent communication skills in both Dhivehi and English
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall and individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and periodically prepare reports
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates commensurate with their experience and qualification.
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to embark on an exciting and challenging career with us, please send your CV, attested educational certificates, ID card copy & Police Report with completed Job Application form to the following address or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 19 September 2018. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Job application can be obtained from our website www.mib.com.mv
Head- Human Resource
Maldives Islamic Bank Pvt.Ltd
5th Floor, B.K.T Building, Boduthakurufaanu Magu
Republic of Maldives
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interview.