We are looking for suitably qualified and dynamic local individuals to fill in the following positions.
Network Security Administrator (1) - Technology Department
Responsible for implementing, maintaining and integrating the corporate network security infrastructure and routine monitoring for security threats mitigations of such threats.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field or Min. 5 years' experience in enterprise networking
- Certified Ethical Hacking or similar Qualification
- CCNA or CCNP Certified
- CCSA or Higher
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Able to work in a team to implement new IT Solutions and have strong communication skills in dealing with suppliers and service providers
Experienced in the following areas:
- IP Networks
- Maintaining IPS
- Managing Access Control Lists
- Adequate Knowledge in implementing Network Traffic encryption
- Adequate Knowledge in troubleshooting Network routing, switching and Security issues
- Capable to analyse network traffic and identify issues
- Capable to Configure Complex routing and standard routing protocols
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates commensurate with their experience and qualification.
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to embark on an exciting and challenging career with us, please send your CV, attested educational certificates, ID card copy & Police Report with completed Job Application form to the following address or by e-mail to on or before 13 February 2019. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Job application can be obtained from our website www.mib.com.mv
Head- Human Resource
Maldives Islamic Bank Pvt.Ltd
4th Floor, H. Medhuziyaaraihdhoshuge, Medhuziyaaraih magu
Republic of Maldives
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interview.
Looking for : 1 candidate
Deadline : 13-Feb-2019