RFQ NO.: MIB-PR-RFQ/2019/18 R1
RELEASE DATE: 23 May 2019
RFQ NAME: DEVELOPMENT OF Guard Room
DUE DATE: 9 Jun 2019 (1:00 PM)
Maldives Islamic Bank invites reliable parties to submit quotations for the development of Guard Room at Kulhuduffushi Branch
Interested parties are invited to attend an information session to be held at the following location and time:
Maldives Islamic Bank, Kulhuduffushi Branch
1:00 PM on Wednesday 30 May 2019
Detailed scope of works and drawing plans will be shared at this meeting.
Quotations submitted in response to this RFQ may be submitted only by the parties who attend and register at the information session.
Quotations can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Quotations must be submitted on or before 1:00 PM on Wednesday, 9th Jun 2019.
- Email Address
All quotations will be evaluated based on the following criteria.
Price will be evaluated based on the lowest price proposed, i.e., the quotation with the lowest price (for both one-time and recurring costs) will score the highest and maximum score of 60% while the remaining will be given scores relative to the lowest price.
- Delivery period (30%)
Delivery period will be evaluated based on the lowest delivery period proposed, i.e., the quotation with the lowest period for the completion of the project will score the highest and maximum score of 30% while the remaining will be given scores relative to the lowest price. The Bank expects the delivery period to be less than 15 calendar days.
- Experience (10%)
Experience will be evaluated based on the stability of the business and completion of similar projects in the past. The following supporting documents must be submitted with the quotation.
- Company profile (with business registration).
- Reference letters of similar projects completed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All quotations must be submitted before the submission deadline specified in this RFQ. Quotations submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
2. The proposer shall only supply genuine items. The Bank will not accept any used or after-market items.
3. Quotations submitted in response to this RFQ should be valid for a minimum period of 60 (sixty) days from the date of submission.
4. The Bank may add or remove items before placing the order.